Phantom107 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom107 Forum

Phantom107's Forum. Discuss about games, GML, 3d, game design here. Enjoy your stay ;)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty Sparks
Heavy Poster
Guilty Sparks

Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper   Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:28 pm

hey, I've made a couple really cool star wars related things, and I relized, that I might as well make it star wars since it has all these things. And what better to be than a clone? However, as I discovered, they are very hard to make. So can anyone make/link me a obj. file download of a clone trooper?

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img301/7174/clone14og.jpg
Back to top Go down
stewrat
Loyal Poster
stewrat

PostSubject: Re: Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper   Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:43 am

Sure! No way I can make it as detailed as the picture, but I'll do my best! I'll make him have a gun and stand in different positions: Sitting, standing, walking, kneeling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogamerclub.piczo.com
Guilty Sparks
Heavy Poster
Guilty Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper   Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:26 pm

ok thank you, and no problem about not making it as realistic as the picture. I just put that there incase someone didnt know what a clone trooper was/looked like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper   Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Model ReQuest: Clone Trooper
Page 1 of 1