Phantom107 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom107 Forum

Phantom107's Forum. Discuss about games, GML, 3d, game design here. Enjoy your stay ;)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom107
Admin
Phantom107

Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle   Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:48 pm

- topic closed -

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://phantom107.actieforum.com
Guilty Sparks
Heavy Poster
Guilty Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle   Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:33 pm

OMG that is the coolest weapon I have EVER seen... (Just saying) I sugest adding a map to the shooter demo too. I still havnt figured out how that works. I cant wait for you to update it. (I hope you still keep it open source after you add this drunken )
Back to top Go down
slayer64
Heavy Poster
slayer64

PostSubject: Re: Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle   Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:20 pm

unreal tournament is awesome!
Back to top Go down
stewrat
Loyal Poster
stewrat

PostSubject: Re: Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle   Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:28 am

Phantom107 wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a BIG FPS project and I got to the point I need a weapon. This is to make a shooting system. Unfortunately I'm terrible at modelling. I was wondering if you guys could make me a low-poly (max 300) textured ASMD Shock Rifle. It will feature the same mechanics as in the original UT. (shock laser, shock ball, shock combo)
This is how it should look like (but the new model would be less detail). I can make the laser effect in GM myself.

Ofcourse you'll get credit! Thanks. Wink

When the model has been made I'll update the "Basics of FPS" example to feature a weapon that rotates along with the view. If there are some other requested features I'll try to include them too.

Heres the gun model. Go up next to it and position yourself as if you were holding the gun. Press space to fire. You probably want different textures, cause I stink at those. Sparks does a good job with them though.

Download gun.gm6
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogamerclub.piczo.com
Phantom107
Admin
Phantom107

PostSubject: Re: Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle   Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:42 am

Hey thanks! I'm not fully satisfied though. I'll have to see what Guilty Sparks comes up with Razz
Back to top Go down
https://phantom107.actieforum.com
stewrat
Loyal Poster
stewrat

PostSubject: Re: Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle   Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:37 am

Check out this! Ghost Gun Thing Textures stink but the gun's ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yogamerclub.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle   Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Model Request: ASMD Shock Rifle
Page 1 of 1