Phantom107 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom107 Forum

Phantom107's Forum. Discuss about games, GML, 3d, game design here. Enjoy your stay ;)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystical Realms.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anarchism101
anarchism101

Mystical Realms. Empty
PostSubject: Mystical Realms.   Mystical Realms. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:44 am

a WIP: this game was supposed to be a sort of wii equivelent for the computer, for TABLET users (i myself)

the formula is;

you would move around a dungeon or outside style game. you would aim with the mouse, and you have guns.
left click would shoot, and ASWD would move.
buuuut. heres the tablet element.

you could right click, and it would lock onto your nearest enemy. then using motion recognition. you would click and draw a quick charicture. the characture would be like an attack, if you pulled it offf correctly, a spell or attack would generate, using your mana.

but, im having trouble with the surfaces.
GM7; registerd, its my own engine, and it shitty. the recognition is in the example, but not installed in the game yet (for no surface gen)
LINKA

also, the shooting is fucked. so it creates wierd. also, its basic, i'm still learning 3D.,

thanks
-Robin

p.s. there is a package installed to run it. if it doesn't work (the motion recognition) then i'll put a link for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gungine

Mystical Realms.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantom107 Forum :: Creations/Work In Progress-
Jump to: