Phantom107 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom107 Forum

Phantom107's Forum. Discuss about games, GML, 3d, game design here. Enjoy your stay ;)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

getting a website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slayer64
Heavy Poster
slayer64

getting a website Empty
PostSubject: getting a website   getting a website Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:33 am

i play quake and i was wondering how to get a site for a clan i want to start. how did u get this site Phantom?
Back to top Go down
Guilty Sparks
Heavy Poster
Guilty Sparks

getting a website Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting a website   getting a website Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:02 am

I suggest freewebs.... (If you really want, I could make you a VERY nice site, and then give you the pass and stuf, I love twinkering with freewebs) Its easy to make ok-good sites, and possible to make works of art, santa if your really good
Back to top Go down
slayer64
Heavy Poster
slayer64

getting a website Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting a website   getting a website Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:02 am

could u tell me how free webs work? i'm not very skilled at making web sites look good. i know a little html, that's all though. if u want to make a site for me then i would accept. cuz i am noob.
Back to top Go down
Phantom107
Admin
Phantom107

getting a website Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting a website   getting a website Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:02 pm

This forum is for discussing problems with GML, not how you can get a website.

closed
Back to top Go down
https://phantom107.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

getting a website Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting a website   getting a website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting a website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phantom107 Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: