Phantom107 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom107 Forum

Phantom107's Forum. Discuss about games, GML, 3d, game design here. Enjoy your stay ;)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting the forum Started

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty Sparks
Heavy Poster
Guilty Sparks

Getting the forum Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting the forum Started   Getting the forum Started Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:44 pm

Ok no ones posting here, so I'll get us started with questions people ask me sometimes.

-How do you make terrain to apear only where a object is (Like objects) (For example, in the room, when you put a hill object, in the game there is a single hill)
-Models (How to get them into your game)
-MMORPGs
Back to top Go down
Phantom107
Admin
Phantom107

PostSubject: Re: Getting the forum Started   Getting the forum Started Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:43 am

Quote :
-How do you make terrain to apear only where a object is (Like objects) (For example, in the room, when you put a hill object, in the game there is a single hill)

Can you explain it better please?

Quote :
-Models (How to get them into your game)

Convert them to OBJ. Load the OBJ into this program to convert them to *.mpv format. Then load them into gamemaker like this:

Code:
model = d3d_model_create();
d3d_model_load(model,"converter_model.mpv");

Quote :
-MMORPGs

Hahaha! Seriously, if someone asks this they have no experience at all and the chance they will ever reach this difficulty level is 0.01%. People play MMORPG and think they can make their own. Hahaha if only they knew...
Back to top Go down
https://phantom107.actieforum.com
Guilty Sparks
Heavy Poster
Guilty Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Getting the forum Started   Getting the forum Started Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:36 am

lol yeh I agree about the mmos, I've been working on a network for one, its not too good, but you can chat with people and have a inventroy so far... oh and move around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the forum Started   Getting the forum Started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the forum Started
Page 1 of 1